From time to time, I come across another teacher's site and find some really amazing resources. Beth Newingham's site, http://hill.troy.k12.mi.us/staff/bnewingham/myweb3/, is truly one of the best I have found. Frankly, sometimes I look at it and feel like I'm not doing enough in my own classroom! But it really is chock full of extremely creative ideas as well as links to her self-created documents, labels, etc. This teacher is not only very clever, but also quite generous with her ideas! What a treat! Tuesday, December 15, 2009
From time to time, I come across another teacher's site and find some really amazing resources. Beth Newingham's site, http://hill.troy.k12.mi.us/staff/bnewingham/myweb3/, is truly one of the best I have found. Frankly, sometimes I look at it and feel like I'm not doing enough in my own classroom! But it really is chock full of extremely creative ideas as well as links to her self-created documents, labels, etc. This teacher is not only very clever, but also quite generous with her ideas! What a treat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment