Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Survey Monkey


I was pretty excited about doing the survey monkey assignment as this is a tool I have been meaning to use for a long time. And what better reason to finally do it than a grad school grade??? Anyway, I had planned to do a trading post in my classroom this week as an introduction to some tough economic concepts for 2nd graders- scarcity and opportunity cost. Then it came to me! How about doing a preliminary survey to see what the children desired to trade, let the trading post happen and use the information gathered in the survey to help explain what occurred? So far I have given the pre-trading post survey for homework Monday and tomorrow is the big day. For homework tomorrow night, the kids will complete the post-trading post survey. Already they have mentioned "how cool" it was doing the survey for homework, so thus far it's been a big success!

1 comment:

  1. An informative article which is so important to know..!! I hope that this is the post which is so helpful to us. I am really so pleased to get this post article very much. Keep it up.
    http://www.surveytool.com/survey-monkey/

    ReplyDelete